VISITOR CONDUCT IN USING THIS SITE
Visitor Conduct In using Site, including all services, and resources available through it, you agree that:
- You will not use Site in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Unique Tours Jamaica server, or the network(s) connected to any Unique Tours server (including linked sites), or interfere with any other visitors’ use and enjoyment of Site.
- You will not upload, email, or otherwise transmit via Site any potentially destructive, disruptive, or otherwise harmful programs, files, or code including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, cancelbots, time bombs, or any other form or designation of files or programs that may damage, impair, or alter the operation of a computer or network that is the property of Unique Tours or any third party.
- You will not attempt to disrupt or interfere with the security, integrity of Site and/or its content and its content delivery, or otherwise cause harm to Site, any resources provided for Site visitors, user or administrator accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to Site or accessible through it. The same applies to any linked sites.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, visitor information, visitors’ accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any Unique Tours server or to Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You will not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available via Site.
- You will not use false identity information when registering for subscriptions, downloads, or product licenses.
- You will not remotely harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, nor will you use email addresses published on this site for the purpose of sending any type of unsolicited email communication whose origin has been disguised or falsified.
USES OF IMAGES
All images appearing on www.uniquetoursjamaica.com are the exclusive property of Unique Tours Jamaica and are protected under International Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, distributed, copied, transmitted, displayed nor published without written consent from Unique Tours Jamaica. Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration is a violation of International Copyright laws.
THE USE OF TRADEMARK
The trademarks and logos (“Marks”) displayed on Site are the property of Unique Tours or third parties. You may not use Marks without the prior written consent of Unique Tours or the third party owner of Marks. You may use Unique Tours Jamaica Marks and logo images (“Logos”) under the following conditions:
- You may not alter Logos in any way except pixel dimensions, which must always be in the same proportions as the original image provided via Site. All Marks in reduced-size Logos must remain clearly identifiable and readable. * You may not create links on any other site directly to the Logos’ image files on Site.
- You may not use Logos in any manner that represents or implies any affiliation with or endorsement by Unique Tours when no such affiliation or endorsement has been formally established in writing with Unique Tours . Unique Tours reserves the right to determine what constitutes improper or inappropriate use of Unique Tours Marks and Logos, and you agree to correct improper/inappropriate use of Unique Tours Marks and Logos, or to cease use of the same upon notification from Unique Tours.
Any cancellations made at least forty-eight (48) hours or more shall not attract a cancellation fee.
Any cancellation made less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled tour time, will attract fifty percent (50%) penalty.
Any cancellation made within twenty-four (24) hours or on the same day that the booking is made will attract one hundred percent (100%) penalty.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Company and received by Unique Tours Jamaica within the timeframes outlined above to be eligible for a refund.